That’s it. I’ve had it.
I’m still the girl who’s jazzed about losing weight, having a powerful body and the bliss of biking. But I’m completely over our culture’s attitude about health. So I’m here to change the game.
At the end of every stinkin’ year, talk of resolutions (or resistance to them) are flying fast and furious. We’re bombarded with offers for products that are going to OVERHAUL YOUR LIFE! Help you LOSE 30 POUNDS IN 30 DAYS! or MAKE YOU AN OVERNIGHT SUCCESS!
Such hooey. And yet . . .
For most of us, there is a little glimmer of want in our hearts when we see these ads. Oooh, to have Michelle Obama’s ripped arms, a flat tummy, or just not to wheeze when we use the stairs, dammit.
There’s another way, and it’s you.
Unlike the creeps who want to take your money, make you feel inferior and keep you coming back for more, I’m making no promises or shady deals.
I’ve got no magic wand to make your problems vanish.
No secret potions to melt fat.
Nothing to sell you.
But I am willing to help put your fitness in your hands. This is powerful because it can put you out of the creeps’ hands forever. You’ll be back in charge, standing strong in your amazing body.
The key is to focus on new numbers.
- Look forward to a 10-minute (or 5-minute!) workout instead of obsessing about your weight.
- Crank out a 3-minute interval sets instead of fretting over your pants size.
- Count the extra time you feel energized, not fat grams or calories.
I’ll be posting more details in the next few days so you can put together your (drumroll . . . )
>>> Read Next >>>
New Numbers Plan of Action!
Until then, forget about the “shoulds” and start imagining how wonderful it will feel to be working with your body, your schedule and your real life.
Other Cyclists Are Also Reading
- Bike Trainer | Understanding USA Cycling Race Categories
- Still Focusing On Weight Loss? Exclusive Experience Sharing To You (2021) | Workout During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Cycling To Work Guide: 4 Essential Equipment To Stay Safe For Your Ride
👍 New Bicycles Recommended
- Indoor Trainer Survival Guide 2021
- Block ‘training’ For Mountain Bikers
- 8 Most Recommended Bicycle Reviews (2021)
👍 Cycling Gears
- Mace Gear Ignition Short Review
- WTB Moto Tec Clamp-on Grips Review
- Crate Works Pro XL-C Bicycle Travel Cases Review
👍 Beginner Guide