The wind is howlin’ and the snow is blowin’ here in Bozeman, so it’s a perfect time to catch up on winter biking posts.
Treehugger has done a great job talking up winter biking, posting on Boulder’s annual”Winter Bike to Work” day this week. They also posted tips on winter biking that made it onto Huffington Post’s site. Chicago also had their “Winter Bike to Work” day this week, celebrating the coldest day ever recorded in Chi-town’s history in 1985. I was living in the outer Chicago burbs back then.
I got the courage to bike in the winter after reading Dottie and Trish’s lovely blog, Let’s Go Ride a Bike. Now I check in there almost every day since they make winter biking seem possible and oh-so-beautiful.
Go, go winter bikers!
Other Cyclists Are Also Reading
- Tips For Workout Beginners 2021: Be Aware Of Your Fitness Eating Habits!
- Weird Science: Comparing The 29″er With The 26″ Wheeled Mountain Bike
- Cycling Safety Gear 2021: Giro Ionos Road Bike Helmet – Features And Review For Cyclists
👍 New Bicycles Recommended
- 7 Best Padded Shorts – Ergonomically Designed Ideal for Cycling, Skating, Longboarding
- 8 Most Recommended Bicycle Reviews (2021)
- Two Takes on Mountain Bike Racing
👍 Cycling Gears
- WTB Moto Tec Clamp-on Grips Review
- How To ‘Winterize’ Your Bike?
- Is Ray’s Indoor Mtb Park Worth Visiting?
👍 Beginner Guide