Shortcut To Useful Tips
Giro Atmos Helmet Review: The Unbeaten Protective Performance
Bicycle riding is a fun sport; ironically, it can also be a very dangerous sport, especially if proper safety gear are left
neglected. Safety gears are important to protect the head and body from incurring serious damages. This is where the Giro Atmos Racing Bike Helmet comes in handy.
✅ Best Giro Atmos Racing Bike Helmet
As all Giro helmets, this is a great – Good looking, perfect finishing and high quality. It is a little heavier than previous Aeon, Ionos and Atmos, probably because of improved safety features (Spherical + MIPS). And that is why we use helmet in the first place 🙂
>>> Read Next >>>
What’s with the Giro Atmos Helmet?
Built With High-End Features & Specs
- Carbon Reinforced In-mold fuse & Roll-cage Reinforcement (this feature provides an incredibly tough outer shell to the helmet, especially along with its liner. Its carbon infusion also creates a cooler and lighter property)
- 26 Tunnel Wind Feature (this multiple wind tunneling redirects airflow for a faster head cooling experience)
- Luxurious Roc Loc (thanks to its luxurious Roc Loc feature, the Giro Atmos can fit-lock to a biker’s head comfortably)
- Multiple Active Vents (its multiple vent feature also helps thrust fresh air over the helmet)
- Internal Exhaust Channel (this provides both the head and helmet able to breathe even while the helmet is worn fit)
- Available in three different sizes: 20” – 21.75” (Small)/ 21.75 – 23.35” (Medium) / 23.35” – 24.75” (Large)
Superior Ionos Technology
Giro Atmos is world widely known for its incredible quality and superior design technology. In fact, thanks to its Ionos technology, the Giro helmet is able to sport a powerful outer shell that has the ability to absorb shock and impact pretty well. Furthermore, its uniquely engineered exoskeleton also allows the helmet to be more durable and lighter.
Lastly, its superior tunneling system design also provides adequate room for ventilation keeping a bicycle rider’s head always cool and fresh.
Solid Quality Product
Compared to other bike helmets, the Giro Atmos Helmet is the only helmet brand that offers the type of quality many bikers need.
From the head strap down to the frame of its helmet, quality is guaranteed and the standard is properly met. The Giro Atmos is so light and well-engineered, people who are wearing them hardly even notice that they’re using it. Its rubber strap feature also provides a very secure grip lock to hold the helmet in place.
Comfort is also a very important factor when it comes to bike helmets. This factor usually involves coolness, fitting, sweat control, and air ventilation.
Coolness is determined over the design of a helmet’s airflow. Its large cavities, on the other hand, are for providing better ventilation. While most helmet brands today share an adequate ventilation design, the Gio Atmos helmet, however, has been shaped better more than what is adequate. Cyclist will also find how comfortably fit this helmet is with no pressure points at all that can be felt.
>>> Read Next >>>
The Only Con
Head size is the only major problem when it comes to bike helmets. Some head shapes need more fitting with straps and fitting pads, while bikers with small heads need lesser fitting and thicker fitting pads.
>>> Read Next >>>
What Others Are Saying About The Giro Atmos Helmet
This helmet appears to be right up there with some of the best sellers. Almost all of the reviews I found were very good. On Amazon and consumer sites, there was an average rating of 4.5 out of 5. Here are some of the comments:
“Excellent. Would highly recommend it. It’s light, cool, and stylish. Fantastic fit, easily adjustable (even while riding). I’ve been riding so 10 years and have had several helmets, this is the best one I’ve ever had and one I’ll wear every time I ride.”
“Tried so many helmets before and this one has the best fit over my head, not to mention the looks. Would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a comfortable helmet.”
“I love the way this helmet fits! I have what I would call a somewhat odd-shaped head. This helmet fits me perfectly. Nice and snug without being overly tight. Lightweight. Vents very well. Fantastic helmet!”
“This helmet is really worth the price especially if you wait for the price to go down. The ventilation is superior and it is really comfortable. The colors are great too!”
>>> Read Next >>>
Beware of gimmicks. A helmet is considered one of the most crucial pieces of safety equipment in all wheeled-sports. Not only does this protective piece help reduce the force of impact during a crash or collision, but it also helps protect the neck from jerking. If you’ll notice, the Giro Atmos’ is designed to efficiently function for all these scenarios on top of its superior ventilation network. So choose wisely.
Other Cyclists Are Also Reading
- Bikers, Challenge Yourself! National Bike Month 2021 Goal – One Ride Per Day
- Every Cyclists’ Dream: Beautiful And Stylish Dutch Bicycle (With Photos) 2021
- Tips On Starting A Mountain Bike Advocacy Group
👍 New Bicycles Recommended
- Why You Need To Buy A Mongoose Fat Tire Bike?
- 7 Best Padded Shorts – Ergonomically Designed Ideal for Cycling, Skating, Longboarding
- Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Cyclists in 2021 | Trek Bicycles And Cycling Accessories
👍 Cycling Gears
- Mace Gear Dirt Jump Knees Review
- Ultimate Support Pro Elite Bike Stand Review
- Mountain Biking In The Spanish Andalucia
👍 Beginner Guide