For years, I’ve been wanting to make a Christmas wreath out of an old bike wheel, and I finally made it happen!
Best Christmas Gifts For Bikers
The greens came from the extras we cut off our too-tall Christmas tree, and I attached them using florist wire. The only tools I needed were a pair of wire cutters and a hand pruners to cut the branches.
I had visions of ornaments and other decorations on the wreath, but after I converted it to a peace sign, it seemed pretty much perfect just as it was. I’ll be beefing up the greens that made the peace symbol today, though. Not bad for couple of hours of effort and a glass of homemade eggnog!
The wreath makes me smile every time I roll into my driveway. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas and will have a happy and fulfilling New Year!
Other Cyclists Are Also Reading
- Cannondale Bicycle Trainer, The Pioneer Bike Maker Shifts Manufacturing To Asia
- How To Choose A Quiet Turbo Bike Trainer? (Buying Guide & Top Tips 2021)
- The Bike Or The Body: Making Efficient Weight Loss Choices
👍 New Bicycles Recommended
- Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Cyclists in 2021 | Trek Bicycles And Cycling Accessories
- 8 Most Recommended Bicycle Reviews (2021)
- Why You Need To Buy A Mongoose Fat Tire Bike?
👍 Cycling Gears
- Building The Bike For Project Transrockies Challenge
- How To ‘Winterize’ Your Bike?
- Louis Garneau Airstream Bib Shorts Review
👍 Beginner Guide